New York Times.
We don't know what he's going to do but we're going to -- politely -- turn down that invitation to tomorrow's press conference. Uh, dentist appointment.
In the meantime, as part of its latest $500,000 bedbug attack strategy, the city will create an informational campaign that will include a web site and a dedicated staff to help residents and businesses control infestations. More here.
- NYC Starts Taking Bed Bugs Seriously
- Bed Bugs hearing Coming Up at NYC Council
- Six Bedbug-Filled Mattresses in Brooklyn Heights?
- The Secret Life of Bedbugs Brooklyn Eagle
- Bedbugs in Brooklyn: They're Here. Get Used to It Brooklyn Eagle
- Brooklyn Bed Bug Complaints Soar 1,900 Percent!
- Brooklyn Living: Beware of Garbage With Something Written on It
- Brooklyn's Bed Bug Club: Everybody Welcome
Photo by CarbonNYC, Creative Commons license
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.