Monday, July 5, 2010
Seems like we missed some crazy stuff while we've been out of town!
- Disturbed ex-champ "The Tsunami" Takeru Kobayashi was arrested at Nathan's hot dog eating contest;
- A guy from Brooklyn sued Yoo-Hoo;
- West Nile mosquitoes came swarming back;
- Trouble returned to Brooklyn's Broadway Triangle;
- Russian spies were meeting in Fort Greene;
- The bike lane on Prospect Park West caused a ruckus;
- Tenants fought the landlord at the Riverside Apartments in Brooklyn Heights;
- An amateur Brooklyn physicist constructed a homemade fusion reactor;
- Willowtown was ruined by Pier 6;
- Dennis the pigeon escaped;
- Hassids protested vodka ads featuring brazen bakini babes; babes pointed their butts at MTA.
Thank goodness we've made it back to civilization!
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.