Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Brick by brick, the building is being demolished to make room for a new, five-story condo.
The Brooklyn Eagle has moved to DUMBO and 16 Court Street, with another office in Bay Ridge.
Previous Posts On This Topic:
- 30 Henry Street, Brooklyn Heights: Roof Already Half Off
- 30 Henry Street HQ of Brooklyn Eagle Sold for $3.5 Million
- A Century of Changes at 30 Henry Street, Brooklyn Heights
- LPC Approves New 30 Henry Street Design in Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Eagle's HQ in Brooklyn Heights Sold to Developers
- Find the Changes In New Improved 30 Henry Street Proposal
- Brooklyn Eagle Looking to Move to Gowanus? Building On the Market
- Serious Accident Sends Car Flying into Building on Henry Street in Brooklyn Heights
Photo by MK Metz
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.