But don't expect Marvel to sue for copyright infringement any time soon, since they "designed" the mascot and a matching comic book.
"BrooklyKnight is a superior combination of strength, power, and confidence," Brett Yormark said in the team's press release. "Sounds just like Brooklyn to me."
Ummn, if you say so Brett.
We say it's Dr. Doom.
Here are a few other reactions:
- Brooklyn Nets mascot needs a safe word SBNation
- LOL: lawsuit, comments New Deal on NetsDaily -- seeing as there is already a soccer team called the Brooklyn Knights.
- And a Brooklyn Knights album by Sene.
- Posted by Cheeze: "He's the !!ty mascot Brooklyn deserves and the one it needs right now." Slumz
- Then there's this little problem: The Brooklyn Nets’ New Mascot Basically Has The Same Name As A Porn Star Deadspin
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.