|Photo by Eob|
Like to browse handmade stuff, listen to music and drink hot cider? Here's a list of many of the holiday fairs coming up in Brooklyn.
- The Danish Seamen's Church 2012 Christmas Fair at 102 Willow Street in Brooklyn Heights takes place on Saturday, November 17 and Sunday, November 18. Danish art, crafts and delicacies: Christmas ornaments, fritters, frikadeller (like meatballs) and candy, with a Danish bar in the courtyard. A second location -- at nearby Plymouth Church -- hosts the restaurant with open-faced sandwiches, beer and mulled wine. More here.
- Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Market will take place on November 17 and 18 at the East River State Park in Williamsburg. Crafters, hands-on workshops, food, music, more. Info here.
- The Brooklyn Night Bazaar: One part holiday fair, one part foodie destination, and one part concert series, this year's Bazaar is taking place every Friday and Saturday from November 23 until December 22. Williamsburg. More here.
- Brooklyn Holiday Book Fair: December 1, presented by the Old Stone House and Honey and Wax Booksellers. Features "rare and extraordinary books" from booksellers from across Brooklyn, and a reading of a rare first edition copy of The Gift of the Magi, by a (spoiler alert) surprise Brooklyn lit notable. More here.
- Holiday Handmade Cavalcade, a two day show of items crafted by the "Etsy NY Team" December 1 and 2 in Williamsburg. More at about.com
- Winter Festival and Artisan Craft Fair at Brooklyn Friends School: A holiday shopping event combined with a children's carnival on on Saturday December 1. More than 40 vendors, food, plenty of activities for kids, book sale, skateboard demo and more. Pearl Street in Downtown Brooklyn near the Marriott. Details here.
- P.S. 8 Holiday Craft Fair: family annual fundraising event on December 1 is designed to bring the P.S. 8 community in Brooklyn Heights together for an afternoon of crafting, shopping and eating. Info here.
- P.S. 321 Holiday Shop takes place on Saturday, December 8, at 180 7th Avenue, Park Slope. Lots of artisanal vendors, arts & crafts, hair braiding. More here.
- 3rd Ward's sixth annual Handmade Holiday Craft Fair features great and unique DIY items from jewelry to art. Saturday Dec 15. Details here.
Did we miss any? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.