April 8 1930 #brooklyn #courtStreet pic.twitter.com/M4mrS2XsAA
— Travis Collins (@TravisBklyn) April 9, 2014
- A former Brooklyn police detective who claimed his career was ruined after he was labeled a “rat” will receive a $280,000 settlement from NYC. [NYT]
- Brooklyn College faculty revolts: votes to retake control of curriculum from CUNY. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- DIEHIPSTER.com says the appropriate thing about "Silent Reading Parties."
- Garages are disappearing in "Brooklyn, the land of the hipster bikester." So far, 40 have bitten the dust. [NY Post]
- Pakistan's Finance Minister Ishaq Dar addressed the Pakistan Muslim League-N in a coffee shop in Coney Island. Really. [Dawn] and again here.
- B37 bus back in service starting June 29 -- but only as far as Barclays Center. WTF? [Brooklyn Eagle]
- One man is dead and another is in police custody after a fiery car crash in Brooklyn early Tuesday morning. DWI. [NY1]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.