Bike parking was full outside Boro Hall for #VisionZero Town Hall @jooltman @newkingsdems @StreetsPAC pic.twitter.com/T3CwYyJm1i
— Carlos Menchaca (@cmenchaca) April 2, 2014
- The MTA dropped the bomb Tuesday that later this year tunnels connecting the A, C and F trains to Manhattan would be shut down on weekends. [Brokelyn]
- $30 million rip off: Brooklyn officials want to make a "lock box" law to protect MTA funds from being raided by the state. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- More than 70 percent of parents at three Brooklyn schools opted their kids out of testing. [Diane Ravitch's blog]
- Brooklyn BP Eric Adams wants to use geothermal energy to heat housing projects in Red Hook. [NY1]
- Some people really love two dollar bills. [NYT]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.