|Find love: Match-Maker sculpture in DUMBO.Photo: MK Metz|
- A bicyclist died Wednesday in Brooklyn after being hit by a motorist who then bashed two other vehicles before ditching his BMW and running away. [Daily News]
- School crossing guard hit by car on Atlantic Ave. same day DOT announces Atlantic slow zone. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Kiss told the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony organizers at Barclays Center last night to kiss off. [Valley News]
- GQ publishes an "eaters guide" to Brooklyn: Where to eat breakfast (ex: Char No. 4 in Carroll Gardens -- how about creamy grits, a biscuit with bacon gravy and a bourbon Bloody Mary?), lunch (try that turkey-leg sandwich at Henry Public in Cobble Hill), and dinner (Vinegar Hill House, Seersucker, Marlow & Sons . . . ) [GQ]
- The wheels are starting to turn on the construction of Greenpoint Landing – a mega-project that will fill 20 acres of the Greenpoint waterfront with about 5,000 apartments. [Brooklyn Eagle]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.