Brooklyn Eagle, and now lawyers at Brooklyn Supreme Court are a wee bit worried that the critters might spread to the courthouse hidden in files and paperwork.
We'd be worried, too. If the bugs have already spread to four floors, that's a massive infestation.
The Brooklyn D.A.’s office "shares a roof" with the Brooklyn Marriott. But the Marriott told the Eagle that the foul insects "didn’t breach hotel security."
UPDATE: The Above the Law blog has gotten ahold of amusing internal Brooklyn D.A. emails about the bed bug crisis.
- All of Mayor Bloomberg's Friends Have Bedbugs
- NYC Starts Taking Bed Bugs Seriously
- Bed Bugs hearing Coming Up at NYC Council
- Six Bedbug-Filled Mattresses in Brooklyn Heights?
- The Secret Life of Bedbugs Brooklyn Eagle
- Bedbugs in Brooklyn: They're Here. Get Used to It Brooklyn Eagle
- Brooklyn Bed Bug Complaints Soar 1,900 Percent!
- Brooklyn Living: Beware of Garbage With Something Written on It
- Brooklyn's Bed Bug Club: Everybody Welcome
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.