Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brookly Heights Laundromat Gave Her Clothes Away

You can't make this stuff up.

This was posted on Craigslist yesterday afternoon:

"Missing female clothing from JCrew, Banana Republic, Gap, Victoria Secret and other yuppy stores. Laundromat gave our bag to someone else and the guy returned it with 1/4 of the clothes (my husbands) but all of mine was missing. Women's clothing are size 12 or a Large. I got too fat so had to buy new clothes only to have the laundromat give it to some guy who's probably wearing my funderoos."

Location posted was on Montague Street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

laundry swap happened to me from laudromat on montague (the one next to the design w/in reach store)! luckily, it was sheets and towels and the guy who took my bag figured it out when he opened it and brought it back. I took his back for collateral just in case - it was ALL my sheets and towels.

It'd be great if the laundromat actually asked for the ticket before giving over the bags, eh?