Rumors are flying about what's coming next for the Busy Chef corner of Henry Street in north Brooklyn Heights. Sources say talks with a restaurateur are in progress, at least for the Busy Chef portion of the corner.
Thursday, all three interconnected businesses -- Busy Chef, Blue Pig and Oven -- were covered up with a wooden shed. But sources say that the purpose is for exterior (facade) work being done by the building -- not for the new restaurant/s.
UPDATE: A Stop Work Order has been slapped onto this work for construction without a permit. DOB and here.
- 50 Ex- Busy Chef Restaurant Employees in Brooklyn, Ready to Work
- And Then There Were None: The Wine Bar, Last in Brooklyn's Busy Chef Empire, Closes
- 'Mired in Scandal,' It's All Over for Brooklyn's Busy Chef
- Why the Brooklyn Paper Didn't Write About the Crook at the Busy Chef and What This Means For America
- Arrested Busy Chef Partner Has a History in Boston
- A Busy Brooklyn Chef Now Under Arrest
- Downtown Brooklyn Busy Chef Pretty Busy
- Busy Chef Empire: Frozen Dinners or Homemade Cuisine?
- Busy Chef coming to Court Street
Photo by MK Metz
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.
Friday, October 10, 2008