Thursday, August 28, 2008

Biscotti Ad Shoot Takes Over Clinton Street, Cobble Hill

Cresent Moon Films took over Clinton Street near Verandah Place all day Wednesday to film an ad for Nonnis Biscotti. They set up a table in the street and characters walked down the steps of nearby brownstones as well.

As it got dark, they shot some footage in the restaurant across the street.

Crescent Moon develops very "filmish" ads. You can see more of their work here.

Once again, we can't help salivating at the food spread provided to the workers on any kind of film shoot. These are just the snacks!

Photos by MK Metz

Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.

2 comments:

annulla said...

Yeah, those snacks always look so good! Last year, when my street was closed for a shoot, I commented -- in passing -- about how appetizing the food looked. To my shock, a security guard invited me to help myself and walked me over to the tent. First time that ever happened, and I know it will never happen again.

Blather From Brooklyn

Anonymous said...

You would think for a biscotti ad thed's serve cookies ...