From time to time, McBrooklyn puts on its Headhunting gear and scouts out a handful of Brooklyn employment opportunities.
Here are today's listings:
- Celebrate Brooklyn needs a new Operations Manager. Work with the Director to put together the fabulous Celebrate Brooklyn Performing Arts Festival. Idealist
- VerdictSearch (at MetroTech) seeks an agressive reporter to write about civil court cases. $35,000. Craigslist
- Kid-loving hair cutters, nail doers and face painters wanted for little girl's salon opening up in Brooklyn Heights. Craigslist More skills -- like airbrush tattoos - here.
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) seeks a Patron Services Assistant who will deal personally with BAM's patrons, getting them great tickets and special customer service. Idealist
- Radio Shack is looking for full and part-time sales associates. Career Builder
- An experienced Corporate Paralegal is needed for Wireless Generation in Dumbo. Craigslist
- IKEA needs a Recovery Manager. Career Builder
- Starbucks in Cobble Hill is filling Barista & Shift Supervisor positions. Apply Tuesday, August 19th, 12 – 4 pm, 167 Court Street (@ Dean Street) Craigslist
- The NYC Dept. of Education needs an experienced Project Manager. Career Builder
- Go Dog Go is hiring part-time and full-time dog walkers. Craigslist
- Brooklyn Child and Family Services is looking for a Director of Human Resources. Craigslist
Previous job postings here.
Photo by MikeColvin82, Creative Commons license.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.